[All Platforms][Your Music] More stats and data for wrapped (year in review)

Would love to see some more stats and data impleneted next year such as "most played playlists" or "most listened albums" alongside some new creative ideas like a playlist for the first 10 songs and last 10 songs you played in the year.

Updated on 2019-03-17

Thanks for your feedback, marked as a new idea :)

Comments
Antypants

MAKE BETTER LYRICS! I know spotify has behind the lyrics but me and many other people think we should be able to see the whole lyrics. Behind the lyrics is great and we should keep it but a good idea is to have a third slot with the whole lyrics! The fIrst 2 slots still being the album cover and behind the lyrics but one more slot for all the lyrics. VOTE IF YOU AGREE!

Raffioli

@Antypants wrote:

MAKE BETTER LYRICS! I know spotify has behind the lyrics but me and many other people think we should be able to see the whole lyrics. Behind the lyrics is great and we should keep it but a good idea is to have a third slot with the whole lyrics! The fIrst 2 slots still being the album cover and behind the lyrics but one more slot for all the lyrics. VOTE IF YOU AGREE!

I think this already exists, if you download genius you can link it to spotify, atleast thats what my mom did to get the lyrics.

Rock Star 10
Rock Star 10
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-03-17

Thanks for your feedback, marked as a new idea :)