[All Platforms][Your Music] Option to turn off Recommended Albums

Recently a section for albums Spotify thinks you will like was added at the bottom of the Albums view in the Spotify clients. This has completely ruined the way I interact with my library, since I can't guess where I am in my library based on how far I have scrolled. Either let me turn it off completely or let me collapse it.

I tried hiding it using a tool that lets you inject custom CSS rules into the application, and then I realized I pay for Spotify and shouldn't have to do such things in order to have an enjoyable experience.

Picture:

2019-06-30 20_49_50-Clipboard.png

Note the scrollbar, I'm at the end of my library and yet only halfway down the page.

Updated on 2019-07-17

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here.

0 Likes
Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-07-17

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here.