[All Platforms][Your Music] Remove saved radio stations from your list of Playlists

I know there are similar threads, however it's frustrating this functionality hasn't been added yet. I think I'm not talking only for me, but for a lot of people who would like to have the possibility to delete radio stations from their library.
With the new UI, I don't understand why radio stations that you start following appear in the playlists section and not in the stations section. It does make no sense in my opinion since the radio stations contains only radio stations that you were listening to before the update and so becoming useless.

Updated on 2019-07-25

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea - we've also edited slightly the title of your idea to make your suggestion more clear to other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

0 Likes
Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-07-25

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea - we've also edited slightly the title of your idea to make your suggestion more clear to other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.