[All Platforms][Your Music] Unsave All the Song from an Album Automatically or in One Click

In the previous version, we could save all the song of an album, and unsave it in one click. In the new version, clicking the save button will only save the album, but not the songs. Meanwhile, downloading the album for offline will still add all the song of that album to Saved Song list. The problem is, in the new update, when you delete your downloaded file, you have no way to unsave all the songs except do it manually for each songs, previously you only need to click the unsave button (now the unsave button will only remove the album from the Album list). Please fix this, either return it back to the previous version or make a feature to unsave all the songs easily; I downloaded all my music for offline listening, having to unsave all the songs manually from an album with a lot of songs is a bad experience for me, especially since before it's one of my (and I believe a lot others) most useful feature.

TL;DR: In the previous version there is a button to unsave all the songs from an album in one click, now it's no longer there. Please add it again.  

Updated on 2019-07-21

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here.

Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-07-21

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here.

MhgHedberg
Visitor

To change a perfect function to a non-use function is a AWFUL BAD idea.

How the **bleep** can You mark it as a "new idea" ???

What You implemented with Your last update was nothing else than "A new BUG"!!!

Reverse to how it was working before. That was perfect and what all users want to have!