Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Your Music] View how many times we streamed a specific Song/Artist/Album

I am aware of the existance of applications like Last.fm. However I found it annoying that I couldn't really import old scrobbles of songs pre-last.fm. There are also some sites that let you manually scrobble but heres where the problem lies. We cant really see how many times we've streamed a song. We only know our top songs which go a maximum to a year back. It would be really nice to also be able to see alltime most streamed song. It could be somewhere on the spotify website and log every song even if theres only 1 play from it.

Updated on 2019-10-31

Hey folks,
We really appreciate so many of you coming to the Community, adding your votes and comments to this idea!
We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement.
If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.
Thanks .

Comments
radsand

Love this idea. The best way I've been able to do this so far is by hooking Spotify into Last.FM, but that also accounts for my iPod/iTunes plays.

slice_two

I agree with you on this. While I've used Last.FM for years, it would still be nice to see what I play on just Spotify as opposed to that combined with my other services that are synced to Last.FM

K-I-M

hey 

@slice_two

in one of my previous answers hav e given the link to  spotify statistics, just website is just for spotify, it may be helpful

PatrickC

Yeah this would be really cool. Like a monthly statistics report could be created too to see what type of music you're listening to

Rene01

Hi @PatrickC,

Did you try last.fm and the statistics site mentioned above by @K-I-M?

Regards,

Remé

Gungandre

I strongly agree with this idea!

OMGaNINJA

I figured this would have been implemented years ago. Surprised to see this is still a "new idea," but I am all for it. Lets get them votes!! 

Jpgchief

Nice point, I like the idea!!!

Goodman
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Updated on 2019-10-31

Hey folks,
We really appreciate so many of you coming to the Community, adding your votes and comments to this idea!
We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement.
If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.
Thanks .

jeremysee

have they ever explained why they refuse to add something this basic? just data-hoarding?