Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Your Music] View how many times we streamed a specific Song/Artist/Album

I am aware of the existance of applications like Last.fm. However I found it annoying that I couldn't really import old scrobbles of songs pre-last.fm. There are also some sites that let you manually scrobble but heres where the problem lies. We cant really see how many times we've streamed a song. We only know our top songs which go a maximum to a year back. It would be really nice to also be able to see alltime most streamed song. It could be somewhere on the spotify website and log every song even if theres only 1 play from it.

Updated on 2019-10-31

Hey folks,
We really appreciate so many of you coming to the Community, adding your votes and comments to this idea!
We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement.
If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.
Thanks .

Comments
Daisy
Status changed to: Good idea, vote for it

Updated on 2019-07-15

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here.

Daisy
Status changed to: Up for Votes

Updated on 2019-07-15

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here.

Rene01

Hi,

Not sure if you know last.fm but this will give you exactly this.

Check this:

https://support.spotify.com/nl/using_spotify/app_integrations/scrobble-to-last-fm/

Disadvantage of course is that you have to install a separate app.

Regards,

René

drunkenpumpkin

100% for this

Being able to track plays - and skips - for artists/songs/albums/genres etc. greatly aids us as listeners in creating more tailored playlists for ourselves

If we could get the iTunes level of ability for tracking our listening habits within spotify that would be super

GBrady43068

I do a lot of sampling where I listen for 30-60 seconds of a tune and skip out of it if I don't like it. I tend to do this several times when a song is "new" to me.

I support your idea as long as it only tracks when a song is played at least 2/3 of the way through. 

SmokyMonky

maybe have an option where you can hide the songs youve only listened to once or like under 10 plays or something like that.

K-I-M

You could try Spotify Statistics, which allows you to see your most streamed song in the past 4 weeks, 6 months or all time

Rene01

Hi @K-I-M,

Can you tell more about spotify statistics? Is it an app or a website? Is it made by spotify or a 3rd party?

Thanks,

René

K-I-M

hey its a website made by spotify, it lets you view your most listened to tracks,  heres the link to the website https://spotifystatistics.com/

Rene01

Hi @K-I-M,

Thank you for sharing. It's from a 3rd party. Didn't know about it.

Thanks!

Regards,

René