[All Platforms][Your Music] shuffle button for albums section

after finally discovering where to post this, and going from a complaint to a new idea submission, here I go:

long story short: I'm an album listener, I prefer sorting my music that way, but I also liked to shuffle it on the go, I'm part of the supposed 1% of people that constantly reached their library limit, and after the UI change of june, I decided to clear my "liked songs" playlist and start from scratch, I noticed my albums didn't go away, and that now I could save more music no problem, the issue is that now I CAN'T SHUFFLE MY LIBRARY, as technically I don't have any liked song, just saved albums.

I'm thinking that a shuffle option to play in the album section (not one that plays entire albums in order as someone else asked for, but one that shuffles all songs within the album collection) would be very nice for the majority of users, as well as for the 1%: we could have our album collection and waste no extra space liking EVERY song to shuffle, the playlist people could save some long albums that are meant to be listened in order, AND we could use our liked songs playlist as a way of saving stuff from radios, playlists and daily mixes. This would "fix" the issue with some users complaining about the new UI, as it would offer two ways of listening music on the platform and in a way optimize the way we save our music.

Updated on 2019-07-25

Marked as a new idea :)

This is a repost of this inactive idea.

0 Likes
Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-07-25

Marked as a new idea :)

This is a repost of this inactive idea.