Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms] having an animated profile picture (retitled but still the same)

i would like to have an animated profile picture added to spotify, i think it would have on peoples profiles. 

my idea is in the mp4 if you want to check it out and yes i blurred out my stuff. 

thank you so much for this and making this idea status "good" .this means a lot to me! 

2nd vote choice

Updated on 2023-01-24

Hey! Looks like your idea is growing up fast and it's amazing! We are going to change its status to 'Good Suggestion' now and we hope it continues being supported by more and more users.
Thanks again for your suggestion. We really appreciate it 🙂

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
-Dylliance-

This isn't a big idea, but I thought it would be quite cool if Spotify allowed a gif profile picture instead of the standard jpg that would work on both the desktop app and mobile.

Noah
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-04-28

Marked as a new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search 🙂

Luke
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2020-05-11

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in a slightly different form 🙂

Have a nice day!

Luke

Eni
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2023-01-04

Hello and thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

乃卂乃ㄚ乇匚卄ㄖ0

Aure-l-ain

Hi,

From my side I think it is useless and it is a source of problems for the stability of the application 😦

merlinbrn

Would be a cool feature 🙂

Luan
Status changed to: Good Suggestion

Updated on 2023-01-24

Hey! Looks like your idea is growing up fast and it's amazing! We are going to change its status to 'Good Suggestion' now and we hope it continues being supported by more and more users.
Thanks again for your suggestion. We really appreciate it 🙂

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.