[Amazon Echo] Multiple Spotify Accounts for Amazon Echo

My wife and I have our own Spotify accounts. On Amazon Echo, you can create your own profile.  It would be great to link your own Spotify account to your own Amazon Echo account.

Thanks!

Updated on 2017-08-25

Hey @rskyles thanks for bringing your idea to the Community. As this idea involves a third party we cannot comment on whether this feature is in progress or not. We're marking it as 'Not Right Now', but if we publicly announce this feature is coming we'll update this idea. Thanks!

Comments
markfewick

Perhaps Spotify's Amazon Skill can be extened to allow mapping / connecting to multiple accounts within a spotify family plan, thus allowing family members within the same household with multiple echo devices to stream their own music simultaniously. 

kaystrobach
As already said:

1. Have an amazon account per spotify account
2. Switch amazon account and tell alexa to start playing with changed account, works excellent here
Sinan_o2o

@kaystrobach 

Thanks for your comment. Can you please elaborate? Cause I believe I have done what you suggest individual spotify and amazon accounts for wife and me. Even with voice identificaiton enabled on Alexa, switching to my profile, asking to play "my songs"... Alexa would comfirm "playing Sinan's (me) music on spotify" but it certainly does not play on my spotify account as my shortly after that my wife complains that her spotify on phone stopped as "it is used on another device".

So I don't seem to manage to fix it...

Further, my kids would also like to play their music from their spotify accounts but this is impossible I guess since they cannot have an amazon account!?

Cheers

Sinan

krmbrst

This is really really frustrating. There are some things I will really miss when leaving, but you guys leave me no choice. Good bye Spotify, hello Amazon Music.

tompayne
Regular
It appears Amazon has introduced "teen" accounts that can be associated
with your Prime account. I am going to look into using this to set up
Spotify...as well as leverage the "announce" feature on their Echo Dots.
Vinnyb37

Seems like this is never going to happen. Been on going for nearly 3 years and still cannot have Spotify Family working over multiple Alexa devices. I want to be able to listen to my music on downstairs Echo whilst my 2 boys listen to their music on their Echo's. Only allows 1 stream at a time.

I have read that Amazon Music Premium allows this. Although I prefer Spotify service and GUI I think I will have to switch back to Amazon Music as this is really important for me.

Spotify Techies/Admins...... any idea when this is likely to work with Spotify.?