[Android][Browse] Personlise homescreen

I get sometimes overwhelmed by all the new suggestions from spotify, while I rather repeat to listen what I really like, and only occasionally add something new. It seems I am not able to adjust the homescreen. I would like the homescreen to resembke my old  cd shelfs. In thr cd age you would freak out if you see your cd shelf being changed on a daily basis. 

Alternatively, can you provide an option to create categories in my libary?

Updated on 2021-06-12

Hey @Leon71,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Cheers!

0 Likes
Comments
Jeremy
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2021-06-12

Hey @Leon71,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Cheers!

Related Ideas