[Android][Connect] Show connected playback device just like in iOS

I know that this isn't really needed, but I just want to see my connected bluetooth device just like in IOS.  I dont understand why this is only implemented in IOS devices. Just my sentiment.  Thanks. 

Updated on 2020-01-15

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea. We also changed the title slightly.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

Comments
Status changed to: Need more information

Updated on 2020-01-14

Hey @arumira,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

Do you mind explaining the difference between iOS and Android with regard to Bluetooth in a bit more detail? If you could also provide some screenshots to illustrate this, that would be really useful.

Thanks - keep us posted!

arumira
Casual Listener

Photo Dec 08, 9 31 46 AM.png

Screenshot_20200114-183337_Spotify.png

 The ios one shows the connected device (Marshall's Airpods) while the android one doesn't, even though I'm using my galaxy buds.  Btw thanks for replying.

Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-01-15

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea. We also changed the title slightly.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here