Announcements

[Android][Radio] bring back song radio follow feature on app

attached bellow are 2 screens (app) of  the same song radio - that i followed and added to my playlists before the latest android update. - you can follow and add to playlists one but not the other.. now i can only unfollow song radios i previously added (before the update or from the desktop)  but then when i go to the song radio again there is only "play radio" button but no "follow" button. Also this means you can't que all the songs in the radio song list and add/remove/organize the songs - only play them by order/choose from the song radio  list.

I wonder whats the logic behind alowing users to follow song radio in the desktop app but not from the mobile android app?

It'd be great if you roll back this important feature:):)Screenshot_20200803-235225_Spotify.jpg

Screenshot_20200803-235211_Spotify.jpg

Updated on 2020-08-11

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.
Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-08-11

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.
Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Casual Listener

Lol, a new idea?

**bleep** me dead 

NEW IDEA?!?!!!! The update removed a feature that I often used as a premium member. BRING IT BACK!!!

Casual Listener

It better come back or I'm done paying for Spotify.

This has killed the ps4 experience for me, which is the only reason I have Spotify in the first place. 

Before, any songs that would come to my head randomly I'd search on my phone and add the radio - because when you use the quick menu on ps4 - it keeps the latest things you've added - so I knew later on I could sit down without my phone and play music I was in the mood for - now I'm having to constantly use my phone first - so unintuitive. 

So either add the song radio back or please work with Sony to make the quick menu better - maybe under "your music" have it so it shows more than just the last "this is" or "artist radio" - where are my playlists or recent adds? 

Basically, I've spent 3 years working around yours and Sony's restrictions, and you now want to take that away. 

Regular

I agree...  I've been bothered by this also.  This was a **bleep** move by Spotify.  Used to be able to follow "song radio" on the android app when they were frequently updated playlists.  Used to be able to download "song radio".  Used to be able to combine "song radio" playlists.

I noticed versions of "artist radio" that are like this also, but so far there's still legacy versions that are still playlists.

This is not even a "NEW" feature..

Suddenly the feature is just gone.

See this discussion: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Your-Library/Follow-quot-song-radio-quot-option-gone-since-latest-A...

Its sad to be paying for premium while features get taken away for no reason. Because of this and the much faster update rate of offline "artist radio", I am constantly losing all my data to spotify.

Please help.

Casual Listener

upvote this idea. i can't imagine a reasons why they removed it.

Casual Listener

You rolled it back!:)

Thank you!!