[Apple TV] Multiple Account Profiles on Spotify Apple TV

I saw that there were similar ideas to this but none were acted upon. I think it would be a good idea to allow for different accounts to be able to login to the Spotify app on devices such as AppleTV, Playstation, X-Box, Roku, FireTV, and other home entertainment platforms.

This would be especially convenient for families with the family plan. Other entertainment providers such as Apple Music, Netflix, and YouTube offer multiple accounts to be logged into their respective apps at once, being able to switch accounts without having to log back in again, so I don’t see why Spotify can’t implement this.

Updated on 2020-07-01

Hey @raamen,

Thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new idea. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-07-01

Hey @raamen,

Thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new idea. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Casual Listener