[Apple Watch] Remember Podcast positions for offline listening

When I am listening to podcasts offline on my Apple Watch, Spotify doesn’t remember where I was in an episode which means I have to skip forward and try and find where I was. It also doesn’t remember where I left off on the Apple Watch when I switch back to the mobile app later on. This means I have to manually sync where I was in the episode when listening in the mobile app later on.

Updated on 2021-05-26

Hey everyone,

Thanks for coming to the Idea Exchange and for bringing us your continual feedback.

We also think this is a great idea and are actively working on making this happen. Although we can't set an exact timeframe for when this will be implemented - stay tuned!

We'll inform on any developments there, as soon as there are any. So make sure to subscribe, if you haven’t already.

Comments
Mihail
Status changed to: Under Consideration

Updated on 2021-05-26

Hey everyone,

Thanks for coming to the Idea Exchange and for bringing us your continual feedback.

We also think this is a great idea and are actively working on making this happen. Although we can't set an exact timeframe for when this will be implemented - stay tuned!

We'll inform on any developments there, as soon as there are any. So make sure to subscribe, if you haven’t already.

Related Ideas