Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Artist Page] See if you're a Top Listener

There should be a way to see if you are a top listener for your favorite artist. It would show you what number you are (in your area or worldwide). I would like to see if im a superfan

Updated on 2020-06-16

Hey folks,

We appreciate you coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.

We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we now have any immediate plans to implement.

In the meantime, we'd recommend checking out Fans First.
Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers.

If we do have any more info to share on this, or if this changes again rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks

Comments
cloestevens

While I think this would be a really cool feautre and would definitely enjoy it, I feel like it could possibly detract to the listening experience and make it feel almost like a contest sometimes. 

conan99

I can almost guarantee, I'm not a superfan of mainstream artists, but I listen to some pretty obscure music and would love to see the other fans out there listening to the same obscure tracks! I do believe no one else on the planet has listened to the theme song from 'Simon and Simon' as much as me.

zs12

This is a very good idea and would love to see this become a reality.

Morality_Leach

Spotify has so much more potential as a social media platform than it currently has developed. I'd like to have fan badges that I can wear on my account for other people to see!

smapdi

It looks like this has (sort of) been implemented. I just got one pop up on mobile telling me I was in top 1% of fans for an artist. But I see no way to view that info after the fact, or see a ranking, etc. I would love to know where I stand for all my artists.

priscillarayon1

amazing idea because i got my top 1% notification but swiped away unconsciously and didn’t see who.

daisyspamwich

I accidently swiped away the top fan notification and now I'm sad I can't see what % I'm in for MCR 😞

obrien425

pleaseeeeeeee

Illtakewater

Love this idea. Should make sure its applied for android aswell!

Melody
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Updated on 2020-06-16

Hey folks,

We appreciate you coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.

We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we now have any immediate plans to implement.

In the meantime, we'd recommend checking out Fans First.
Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers.

If we do have any more info to share on this, or if this changes again rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks