Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Artist Page] See if you're a Top Listener

There should be a way to see if you are a top listener for your favorite artist. It would show you what number you are (in your area or worldwide). I would like to see if im a superfan

Updated on 2020-06-16

Hey folks,

We appreciate you coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.

We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we now have any immediate plans to implement.

In the meantime, we'd recommend checking out Fans First.
Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers.

If we do have any more info to share on this, or if this changes again rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks

Comments
clarkhamilton

I like this idea 

Behr0019

Great idea actually!

SportsFanSam97

This would be a really cool feature.

Marco
Status changed to: Up for Votes

Updated on 2017-07-27

Marked as new idea.

AdamParker1988

What a great idea!

Glsw

Great Idea 

inokhrin

Neat idea, but seems like people could just leave the music playing overnight with sound muted to become a 'top listener'?

freddiehawes

I love this idea!

Would love to see this! 

There was a competiton that Red Hot Chilli Peppers did a while ago, where you connected your Spotify account and it gave you an extra chance if you were in the top 1%, which I was of course 😉

jadesgoudreault

that sounds really fun!! and would also encourage people to listen to their fav artists 🙂