[Browse] Bring back Your Running Mix

Not sure how I have the your running mix one day and not the next.  Pretty sure I don’t want to run to the music you selected for the BPM in the other play list.  If another music app has this feature I would probably switch.  A little heads up would have been nice, that play list was one of the only things that gets me out of bed to go run this early in the morning!

Updated on 2018-03-02

Hey everyone, thank you for bringing your feedback to the Spotify Idea Exchange. 

As we mentioned in our Community post, we always take retiring features in Spotify very seriously.

Also know you can still workout with Spotify as your Running companion. You can find Running playlists in the Workout section of Browse section. You can also connect your Spotify running music with an exercise app. Check out our support articles on Nike+ Run Club and Runkeeper for more information.

If you’re interested to learn more about how the app evolves, check out our article about testing and why features change.

Of course if there are any updates around this we will let you all know here. Thanks!

Comments
majro
Casual Listener

It’s the same as in Touch preview thread. There is almost 3500 votes and 700 comments. Spotify removing useful features which them distinguishes from competitors.

lprisoner

why did you remove it? 
pleaes bring it back!!!

G_parris
Your users want this features back... so why are you ignoring them??? This feature contributed to achieving the "best experience for our users."
hqd_i-vbre5d8
  • I agree. Running with Spotify sucks without the tempo feature now. I don’t like any of the music in the running playlists. Oh well. 
MauricevW

I quite liked the idea. The music works to keep you going at the right pace. As someone who runs for quite a distance. It is so nice to have music that just flows with your pace. 

Grimmy010

Your customers did not need the integration with Nike+ Run Club or Runkeeper so, if that is what forced you to remove this killer and unique feature, I hope you are proud to care more about the $$$ than customer satisfaction.

DarrenW

same .. I come back from injury and the MAIN feature I use is no longer avaiable... going to haveto rethink why I pay for premium now

DarrenW

Disappointed to come back from knee injury to find the "pace" feature is gone.. only reason I upgraded to premium was the pace feature meant I used spotify on my phone daily for my runs... now.. might as well just use the music already on my phone and save my mobile data ..why bother paying the premium for an app I doubt I'll use much... 

karmacreator
Regular

The running playlist was super helpful! I have 2 5k runs coming up and that running playlist gets my blood pumping!

Jeuno

Please bring back this feature for my flat mate who needs it.