Announcements

[Browse] Bring back Your Running Mix

Not sure how I have the your running mix one day and not the next.  Pretty sure I don’t want to run to the music you selected for the BPM in the other play list.  If another music app has this feature I would probably switch.  A little heads up would have been nice, that play list was one of the only things that gets me out of bed to go run this early in the morning!

Updated on 2018-03-02

Hey everyone, thank you for bringing your feedback to the Spotify Idea Exchange. 

As we mentioned in our Community post, we always take retiring features in Spotify very seriously.

Also know you can still workout with Spotify as your Running companion. You can find Running playlists in the Workout section of Browse section. You can also connect your Spotify running music with an exercise app. Check out our support articles on Nike+ Run Club and Runkeeper for more information.

If you’re interested to learn more about how the app evolves, check out our article about testing and why features change.

Of course if there are any updates around this we will let you all know here. Thanks!

Comments

I also want my running mix back because of the constant step per minute feature. 

Why can't detec tempo anymore?

Casual Listener

As mentioned in many of over 400 complaints on the post regarding this matter, your new running playlists vary too much in tempo. It is very difficult to adjust your running cadence to a 20 bpm difference. If you're going to do away with the feature, at least give us running playlists with consistent bpms. I'm still really disappointed and am seeking different apps to fill this void. Not cool, Spotify!

Please bring back this awesome feature!! It used to help me a great deal losing weight 🙂

C'mon Spotify, people are obviously upset. Just bring it back.

Shame on you Spotify. 

I sign in here just to see what happened to the Running mix feature, and it seems that I'm not alone.
Seriously, please bring this feature back, otherwise you'll lose lots subscribers, dude.

This was only reason why I pay for premium membership. So if this isn't coming back then I'm not eather!

Please bring back the spotify running feature! I am paying just for that feature... so if it won't come back, I will definitely switch to another app! 

Seriously, this is outrageous! 

Yesterday I was really looking forward to running with my favourite running playlist and couldn't find it, which is why I used one of the awful 150-165 bpm playlists... this is not working for my tempo, the music is not my thing and I absolutely hate everything about these new playlists, none of them were comparable.
I will definitely spread this impudence on all the social media channels! 

We have lost the feature to change the BPM to match our cadence.  This was a huge plus to the spotify app for those of us who run and use it daily.