[Browse] Bring back Your Running Mix

Not sure how I have the your running mix one day and not the next.  Pretty sure I don’t want to run to the music you selected for the BPM in the other play list.  If another music app has this feature I would probably switch.  A little heads up would have been nice, that play list was one of the only things that gets me out of bed to go run this early in the morning!

Updated on 2018-03-02

Hey everyone, thank you for bringing your feedback to the Spotify Idea Exchange. 

As we mentioned in our Community post, we always take retiring features in Spotify very seriously.

Also know you can still workout with Spotify as your Running companion. You can find Running playlists in the Workout section of Browse section. You can also connect your Spotify running music with an exercise app. Check out our support articles on Nike+ Run Club and Runkeeper for more information.

If you’re interested to learn more about how the app evolves, check out our article about testing and why features change.

Of course if there are any updates around this we will let you all know here. Thanks!

Comments
elenavilanova

It is so sad. It is not the same with a pre-designed playlist 😞

Emilka

This was THE feature that made me become a paid user - I loved both the fact that I could easily change the BPM during my run and the songs. I returned to running after a long pause and am deeply disappointed that the feature is no longer available. 

Dykvickan

How UTTERLY disappointing to discover that my perfect running companion Your Running mix is gone!

Your reply here above and to these similar comments, Spotify, answers nothing!!!

Why have you removed ut???

We are a lot of people who are not interested in others playlists! I want My Running Mix back, please!

robocrop
Agreed - it would be awesome to have a Spotify newsletter to see what the
company has been working on for new developments, etc!
fauvemarin

I was using this feature up until I began my cancer therapy.  Now that I am back to running, I find it missing.  And the explanation pretty much blows off our need for a runing mix like that.

This is not a good way to do business

Air_Wolf

Run-Tracker was the only reason I started paying for the app... 

JaydenLawr

Please bring back this feature. It is disapointing to see such an amazing feature get removed without any real reason. If this issue doesn't get resolved I'll take my money elsewhere. (P.S. not everyone fits into your half-assed attempt at making blanketing running playlists)

mike_m

hey all, for those who enjoyed the spotify "originals" (blissed out, seasons, embrace, etc.), you can still access all of them in this long playlist, at all BPMs (140 - 190):

playlist name:  running originals - blissed out, seasons, burn, epic, lock the flow, chase, embrace, escape, go

URI for searching in spotify:  spotify:user:moomba40:playlist:5MkwI1WDWXtrvjYfsN69FP

while it isn't the full feature, it's better than nothing if the originals were your thing - hope this helps some of you!

mike 

u3_mbh1i-rie

So Spotify, you have over 800 votes here and over 1400 votes on the other thread....and who knows how many other threads there are?? Please answer what it takes to get this back? Over 2000 subscribers and yet you are doing nothing???? Come on Spotify!!

fauvemarin
Dear Spotify - the variable beat mix was the most useful running mix I have found, and I for one would be willing to pay extra to have access to it.

Richard

Related Ideas