[Browse] Bring back Your Running Mix

Not sure how I have the your running mix one day and not the next.  Pretty sure I don’t want to run to the music you selected for the BPM in the other play list.  If another music app has this feature I would probably switch.  A little heads up would have been nice, that play list was one of the only things that gets me out of bed to go run this early in the morning!

Updated on 2018-03-02

Hey everyone, thank you for bringing your feedback to the Spotify Idea Exchange. 

As we mentioned in our Community post, we always take retiring features in Spotify very seriously.

Also know you can still workout with Spotify as your Running companion. You can find Running playlists in the Workout section of Browse section. You can also connect your Spotify running music with an exercise app. Check out our support articles on Nike+ Run Club and Runkeeper for more information.

If you’re interested to learn more about how the app evolves, check out our article about testing and why features change.

Of course if there are any updates around this we will let you all know here. Thanks!

Comments
kellycal70
Casual Listener

Have you tried the RockMyRun app? You can choose your BPM and the music is actually mixed by Djs so it never drags. SO helpful for training!

mattystevenson
Casual Listener

Please bring this feature back.

bubsdaddy

I used this feature 4 times a week for the last 6 months to train. Please bring this back. I wasted 10 minutes of my morning run trying to figure out why the playlists weren't coming up when using Runkeeper. At the very leaset, Spotify should make the playlists available. I really enjoyed Armin Van Buuren "Embrace" playlist. If anyone knows how I can access it, I would be gratefyul if you point it out. 

Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Updated on 2018-03-02

Hey everyone, thank you for bringing your feedback to the Spotify Idea Exchange. 

As we mentioned in our Community post, we always take retiring features in Spotify very seriously.

Also know you can still workout with Spotify as your Running companion. You can find Running playlists in the Workout section of Browse section. You can also connect your Spotify running music with an exercise app. Check out our support articles on Nike+ Run Club and Runkeeper for more information.

If you’re interested to learn more about how the app evolves, check out our article about testing and why features change.

Of course if there are any updates around this we will let you all know here. Thanks!

tkboyle

Really... You respond here rather and don't even care about updating the now 26 (2nd March) page request to re-instate the running playlists.

Not right now??

Don't just repeat the same text but give a reason why and justify the action.

Disgruntled much?? Yes Proper peed off!

BringBackRunnin
Casual Listener

Please bring this feature back! What the **bleep** is going on with you, Spotify? Because the weather here in Germany was so cold, I didn't go out for running the last week. And today I wanted to go but I couldn't find the running category. WHAT THE **bleep**! How could you remove such a cool feature? Do you want your users to cancel their premium?

If you don't want to bring the feature back, please at least bring us back at least the 4-5 playlists in different often used pace formats (so a running category with playlist1-tempo150, playlist1-tempo155, ... etc!!!). PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

Atpreis22

This is a total outrage. The least you can do is post an evidence base from your data analytics to make a case for retiring this feature. Your arrogant response speaks volume to how you treat your end users. 3 years a member, adios, I am cancelling, you can get stuffed 

Stormweaver

Hi Spotify moderators!

Specifically, it’s the Running Tempo feature that I would like to see return. Of course I know I can play the Spotify Running playlist, but I WANT THE TEMPO FEATURE PLEASE!!

juanluqueroldan

Me parece una gran cagada el que hayan quitado esta caracteristica de SPOTIFY :( 

juanluqueroldan

I'M GOING TO RETIRE MY PREMIUM ACCOUNT TOO!