[Browse] Language of Content

Hey,

The idea would be that we are able to change the language of content we are getting.

I'm Hungarian and I live in the Netherlands, therefore I pay my account from here, so most of the podcasts let's say are Dutch (and I don't speak Dutch). When I was paying from Hungary it as mostly in English (or Hungarian).

So it'd be nice if the language of content was not depedent on the country we are paying from.

Updated on 2019-11-23

Marked as new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

Comments
Rock Star 23
Rock Star 23
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-11-23

Marked as new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

madhums

Yes this is a problem for me too! I am from India and I live in The Netherlands and most Spotify content shows up in Dutch! Especially Podcasts. I am a premium user of Spotify and I expect to consume information in a language that I understand. I reported this issue a year ago in customer support but nothing has happened until now. Lets get some traction on this and get it shipped!

PeterCsa
Casual Listener

Hey,

I've also contacted customer service and they told me I had to post it here in the new ideas. But it'll only be taken further if it gets a 100 likes in a year time from posting. So it's still not guarenteed that it'll be solved, but I'm hoping I can get that 100 likes.  It is indeed very frustrating, to me also quite a lot of playlist appear in Dutch, inculding the contents. Not that I'm against Dutch music, but again, I don't understand the lyrics 😄