Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Canadian Student Discount

I understand Spotify is not entirely in Canada yet, but when it is, it would be great to receive a student discount like the US students.
Comments
mammamia13

I AM SOOOO FURIOUS! Why not in Quebec?

I have waited this for years, came straight to the registration and cannot find my university in the list cause w are in Quebec!!!

Quebec has one fourth of the population and half of the respected universities. Plus, apple music gives the discount to Quebec! What is wrong with you Spotify?

I am so tired of this! You can have discount if you are in Chile but apperently not if you are in Mtl?

F888 this!

ca_murray

Hello! I'm a student attending John Molson School of Business in Quebec and it would be great if it could be added to the list of universities available for a student discount! Pretty please, we work and study hard we deserve one too 🙂 

Lolajean

My school isn't on the list!  MH Vicars School of massage therapy in Calgary Alberta. Can anyone help me? Can it be added to the list? 

Matthewp3

How can a high school student get a student discount on premium

moter10x
Post-secondary only
Flames14

Can you pay for a whole year subscription for student all at once?

Leaaa02

Have a student discount for high school students!! 

Aryanekrami81

I didn’find my school. My school name is port moody scondary. What should i do?

moter10x

@Aryanekrami81 wrote:

I didn’find my school. My school name is port moody scondary. What should i do?

It's only post secondary schools, so colleges not highschools.

cheer_sweety

If it says student premium is for 12 months why is it askimg me to pay again this month when I payed last month and I am a registered student???