Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Canadian Student Discount

I understand Spotify is not entirely in Canada yet, but when it is, it would be great to receive a student discount like the US students.
Comments
drew5494

Still nothing?  I cant pay $10 a month looks like Ill just go back to me and my pirate hook if you know what I mean 😉

RonJRoy

I'm a Canadian student and $5 is my sweet spot! Until then it's Jango...

maursader

I love Spotify. I've found that the service is incredible, and have been paying $10 a month for it, until I heard that there's a student discount of 50% off in the states. Being a student, this promotion appeals to me a lot, but I just cancelled my subscription to Spotify premium because there was no 50% deal for students in Canada. 

I'll be back on Spotify premium when that promo comes to Canadian students. 

Cheers.

SonOfAragornI

Please make this option available!

drew5494

Will it ever change from "new Idea" to "Under Consideration"??

Been a while now.  WIll Spotify just ignore this completely?  Is there a required amount of kudos?

drew5494

Ive created a petition on Change.org for this action to be taken!

https://www.change.org/p/spotify-canada-tell-spotify-that-canadians-should-receive-a-student-discoun... Please Hehlp Support and Share!

Dr_T

+1 I would like the same 50% discount for Canadian Students

sguergachi

Please add this. It would really make me interested in paying for music, instead of getting it for free elsewhere. The service is nice, so it would be worth it, but as a student it's harder to justify at the high price.

appl3141

I am on the same boat as most others, where 5 dollars is an accepable amount to pay but 10 is not. I plan on cancelling my premium account unless the price has changed before I must pay.

yaseen

Would buy premium if it was at the student discount. Can't justify the 10 monthly.