[CarPlay] View Queue in CarPlay

The Apple Music App allows you to click their 'Up Next' queue and view which songs are coming up next and allows you to choose to click on a song futher down the list and start playing that.

Please mirror this option in Spotify and allow users to click on view queue in the app in CarPlay to make driving while using Spotify a safer experience.

Not my images just attached for illustration.

carplaysong.jpg
IMG_2498.png
ios-10-3-apple-carplay_100597058_m.jpg

Updated on 2018-06-25

Marked as new idea.

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-06-25

Marked as new idea.

fossilsol
Casual Listener

This is really agrivating not being able to see what's up next! But the dang carplay freezes your spotify phone app so you can go to up next that way either. 

JamesScants
Casual Listener

Also it would be good if you could queue new songs on carplay as well

fossilsol
Casual Listener

Me too.

Rising Star 14 katiek_
Rising Star 14

Hi there, 

I know this suggestion was last year, but I think this idea is great, and follow up with it. 

I think maybe when you press bluetooth in the car, it could show up as spotify and you can press your playlists or queue, and on the bottom can say, "up next..." It could be distracting for drivers as well because they would want to see their phones for "up next" as well, which should be concidered.

Just my thoughts. 

danczarnecki
Casual Listener

How has this still not been implemented???  I feel like this should have been a day 1 feature, but unfortunately, we just can't have it our way sometimes.  Still though, kind of annoying that there are still no options to view your up next queue or to be able to add songs to the queue like the stock music app.