Christian Genre bring it back to the genre page

Christians out there in Spotify land I need your support to get our music back onto the genre page so please go and request that the Christian genre be put back on.

Updated on 2017-12-11

Hey all, 

We appreciate your thoughts on this. 

For now, this genre isn't currently available in some territories.

We'll continue to hear your feedback on this for now.

Thanks!

LeoRager
Rock Star 7

Hey guys!

You can still find the "Christian genre" if you type this in your search bar: spotify:genre:inspirational.

Hope this helps as a workaround!

/L

Related Ideas

Comments
wellingtonslt

Please bring it back! 

imastersacademy

Agree!.. Bring back the "Christian" category otherwise you will lose millions of Christian users to a competitor such as Pandora and others who don't discriminate against Christians.. I mean come on.. If you can have a LGBT category in BIG colored letters "PRIDE" (which is fine by me) then show the same respect for Christians by putting back our "Christian" Category..

Not mush to ask really..

Otherwise if you fail to put back our Christian category, you will be guilty of double standards and hypocrisy.. And, as I say, you will in the long term risk alienating and losing millions of Christian spotify users who will vote with their feet and go to a competitor such as Pandora and others who don't discriminate..  And then you will lose out..

Common sense really.. so do the right thing Spotify, because "Love is Love" :) ..

nat_vicki

Bring it bacK!

octodur
Roadie

Hey there!

I think this is possible to be found by searching for spotify:genre:inspirational in the search bar and press enter to commit it. This brings it up for me at least :)

Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Updated on 2017-12-11

Hey all, 

We appreciate your thoughts on this. 

For now, this genre isn't currently available in some territories.

We'll continue to hear your feedback on this for now.

Thanks!

trishferg
Casual Listener

How much more feedback do you want? It’s not right that there’s all this other music genres out there on the browse page and the music that myself and many others listen to isn’t. This is what brought me to Spotify in the first place, come on put it back I’m sure it can’t be that difficult.

Melisten

Dear Spotify

we have been with Spotify for a number of years and are a daily user. I use it in my skin clinic daily too. I recommend it to absolutely everyone.

Please bring back the Christian Genre. I am not sure why you have decided to remove it? Surely there were thousands of people enjoying it. I don’t want to go to Pandora (or others) to go get my music.

Christian_72

I stand with you, and to say not available in some territories right now, when it was available and now it's been deleted is incorrect. The question I am asking is why has it been deleted?

drindiana

Agree.  Please bring it back.  Curious as to the reason as well.  Agenda?

trishferg
Casual Listener
Yeah the person I spoke with from Spotify said there wasn’t enough interest! I said really!