[Community][Developer] Easily submit feedback via app

I would like the ability to easily submit ideas via the app (regardless of platform) rather than having to go through the website and go through a whole process. This whole process should be integrated into the app. 

Updated on 2021-07-25

Hello and thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Comments
NooboBaggins
Casual Listener

It took me over an hour to figure out how to submit an idea request. I was stopped multiple times for my idea "already being submitted" but was pointed to 5+ year old locked posts to show my support for those, which I can't do. 

Feels like it's set up to discourage ideas and feedback.

Crissiweiß
Visitor

Dear Spotify, 

it is not so easy to found the page for new ideas and I think more people rate a few ideas if it is easier.  Like me, I have a few points that annoy me, but not so much time. I think it will help booth of us. The users not so annoyed and you get more lucky users and so more users. 

Ver
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2021-07-25

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Alex
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2021-08-09

Cheers!