Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Community][Other] TOP 50 Slovenia chart

Slovenia became a recent, last year addition in availability and access to Spotify. 

Since almost all European countries have their own TOP 50 chart, we feel we need one too. To see the popularity of different songs in our country + the amount of streams a certain popular song or artist gets. It is also a way to bring more new listeners to the app. I hope you will implement this idea soon. Thank you for your time

Updated on 2021-06-07

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

Your suggestion has gathered the votes necessary and your feedback is now reaching the internal teams at Spotify. They're aware of the vote count and popularity of this idea. We'll continue to monitor and check out the comments here, too.

As soon as we have any updates on its status, we'll let you know.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Comments
China30

It will be amazing to have this opportunity to stream abs also to be exposed to new music

Alex
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2021-06-03

Hello and thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

bangtaniestorm

good idea!!

TiHo

It would be nice if you could make it happen. 

Mario
Status changed to: Live Idea

Updated on 2021-06-07

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

Your suggestion has gathered the votes necessary and your feedback is now reaching the internal teams at Spotify. They're aware of the vote count and popularity of this idea. We'll continue to monitor and check out the comments here, too.

As soon as we have any updates on its status, we'll let you know.

porazonycreeper

I came from the future, to say that there's "Top Songs"/"Top Artists" with 200 entries in both cases (but you can't see the numbers of total streams in artists').

And I think it's a very good idea!

Go, Slovenia! 🇸🇮

Lealja

Hope it happens!