Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Community][Partnership] Spotify Chart On Bangladesh

As Bangladesh has many music lovers, artist and lots of premium spotify users who support their favorite artist by streaming song, we want to see our streaming chart from our country. As a BTS fan specially I want to see Bangladesh Spotify chart and our favorite artist streaming ranking of our country

Updated on 2021-07-15

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

Your suggestion has gathered the votes necessary and your feedback is now reaching the internal teams at Spotify. They're aware of the vote count and popularity of this idea. We'll continue to monitor and check out the comments here, too.

As soon as we have any updates on its status, we'll let you know.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Comments
joonmoonz

yes we need Spotify charts 

suraiyaot7

we want Spotify chartyes we need Spotify charts  and artist streaming ranking in Bangladesh.

Jeonsubarna

We want Spotify streaming chart in Bangladesh 

Bestieof7bts_

We want Spotify chart and artist streaming ranking in Bangladesh.

Ko_Sleepyhead1

Hopefully we'll get It in Our Country.

BTS_Blue_Bird_7

Our Bangladesh has many music lovers, artists and lots of premium spotify users who support their favorite artist by streaming song, we want to see our streaming chart from our country. As a BTS ARMY specially I want to see Bangladesh Spotify chart and our favorite artist's streaming ranking of our country.

smita

WE NEED SPOTIFY STREAMING RANKING AND CHART IN BANGLADESH

Aleez1

As Pakistan has many music lovers artist and lots of premium spotify users who support their favorite artist by streaming song we want to  our streaming chart from our country. As a bts fan specially I want to see Pakistan spotify chart and our favorite artist streaming ranking if our country. 

Bangladesh13244

I really want a chart of bangladesh spotify.because we know that there are a lots of music lovers in bangladesh and they always  search best platform to listen best songs and spotify is the best platform  to listen all kind of songs and also bangladeshi bts armies  want to stream and i think that if there was a chart of Bangladesh spotify chart thaat will be great😁

Yes We Want To Spotify Charts Of Bangladesh..