Announcements

Consistent UI/Features across devices and platforms.

I'm new to Spotify and I know this is a tall order. One of first things I noticed with this service is how some features and options are available in one interface but not another. If I'm looking at a full desktop interface, or even the web version for that matter, I shouldn't have to pull out my phone to accomplish something that's not available on the desktop.

Updated on 2020-09-05

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.
Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
Rock Star 12
Rock Star 12
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-09-05

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.
Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Casual Listener

Hi. 

In my opinion, unifying the UI interface would not be a good solution for the mobile apps at least. 
The mobile apps should still be more comfortable and easy to handle than the desktop versions in my opinion. 

But I think I get your point, that some of the features are missing on one platform. 

I imagine an idea/request like ‚make all features everywhere accessible‘ is nearly impossible to fulfill, because of the number of features and the whole different UI approach on the different platforms and I think it is in everyone’s interest to not overload the mobile apps with sub- menus and options. 

I would suggest to clearly name the feature and the platform you wish to be integrated the feature into. 
For example, what I really miss in the mobile app is the possibility to change the order of my playlists.