Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Country] Make Spotify available in North Macedonia

There are a lot of requests for making Spotify available in North Macedonia but none of them have reached more than 100 votes and they are closed, so go on and vote for making Spotify available in Republic of Macedonia as soon as possible since it is going viral in North Macedonia and still people can't use it.

Updated on 2020-07-15

Hey all,

Thanks for bearing with us! 

We're excited to share with you that this idea has now been implemented! Your votes matter and we thank you all for contributing to its implementation 🙂 

Comments

I think it's time for Spotify to be available in North Macedonia we have reached more than 100 votes and Spotify is still not available here

Please Spotify make this a thing!

We also have songs/artists that are from North Macedonia and on Spotify but the actual platform isn't even here yet!

Examples:

Pred da Se Razdeni - Lozano And Esma
To the sky - Tijana Dapcevic
Autumn Leaves - Daniel Kajmakoski
Dona - Kaliopi

Lost And Found - Eye Cue                  
Proud - Tamara Todevska
Life
- Tose Proeski 

( All of these songs can be considered Eurovision entries but some Artists here have more songs that are on Spotify such as our most known Artist Tose Proeski which sadly passed away in 2007 ) 

The Macedonian people really want to listen to artist from all around the world we are only limited to Youtube Music and other smaller platforms we really want to pay for premium to listen to even more songs so please make this a thing!

cathadox

Hey, we gotta make this Idea accepted. It is very unfair to not have this type of service available here.

I just registered so do you have any ideas who to contact about this? I think a petition should be opened firstly on change.org and then we should continue with social media. I personally feel discriminated about this. Mind you more than a year and a half have passed after this post and there's still no change.

I don't think we can contact somebody about this other than mention some admins in this thread but I doubt they would actually check it...
and I have looked at several change.org petitions who gained significant popularity but ultimately failed change.org petitions tend to always fail either way so unless an administrator looks up this post we are pretty much kinda left nowhere to go with this idea 

Petya
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2020-07-15

Hey all,

Thanks for bearing with us! 

We're excited to share with you that this idea has now been implemented! Your votes matter and we thank you all for contributing to its implementation 🙂 

ronikadriu

THIS IS GREAT NEWS! We've been waiting for these news for almost 2 years since this idea is created. Thank you very much Spotify and all teams for making it possible for our country. I bet there will be thousands of people now in Spotify because we already spread the information all over the country. 

Best regards,

Roni Kadriu.

cathadox

This is amazing.

I'd have to say, it took a while, but nevertheless, it's wonderful to finally have Spotify as the, let's say, only music app contender in Macedonia.

Thanks for hearing us, and thanks Roni for bringing up this idea to the surface!