Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Country] Spotify in Bangladesh

Is there any chance of releasing spotify in Bangladesh? People of this country do love music a lot and there are so many talented musicians in Bangladesh. Spotify would open great opportunity for us, the people of this country. 

Updated on 2021-02-25

Hey all,

Thanks for bearing with us! 

We're excited to share with you that Spotify is now available in Bangladesh!

There's some more information on this here.

Happy listening 🙂

Comments
Chilli3

I hope Bangladeshis can listen and stream on Spotify. I'll be very happy for them.💜

rayhanjanam

As a Bangladeshi, the only reason that keeps me from paying for the premium subscription is the fact that Spotify does not stream in Bangladesh. Please add streaming support for Bangladesh.

Melody
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Updated on 2020-01-10

Hey,

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Ideas Exchange.

Spotify is launching regularly in countries around the world. Please keep an eye on the Spotify blog, or signup here to be the first to hear if we reach Bangladesh.

We hope to see you soon!

armaan1502

It's will be amazing to have Spotify here in Bangladesh. I live in Dhaka now but lived in Melbourne before, there I regularly listened to Spotify. I miss Spotify very much, music enhance your life. Hope to welcome Spotify here in Bangladesh soon!

Quazialin

Bangladesh is moving towards a cashless economy and spotify can actually grab a big market here without much effort 

Saiket007

Please make Spotify available in Bangladesh 

Anirudh88

বাংলাদেশে স্পটিফাই চাই🤗

NirZak

It would be great if spotify is available for Bangladesh.

NirZak

Where are all BD people. Why are they not responding. Upvote it and make spotify think about to release it on Bangladesh

arifszn

Your tag line is 'Music for everyone'. But when I visit from Bangladesh, you greet us with 'Spotify is currently not available in your country.' I guess we, Bangladeshi don't fall under everyone category.