Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Country] Spotify in Bangladesh

Is there any chance of releasing spotify in Bangladesh? People of this country do love music a lot and there are so many talented musicians in Bangladesh. Spotify would open great opportunity for us, the people of this country. 

Updated on 2021-02-25

Hey all,

Thanks for bearing with us! 

We're excited to share with you that Spotify is now available in Bangladesh!

There's some more information on this here.

Happy listening 🙂

Comments
joonjui99

Is it true that spotify is finally launching in Bangladesh and Pakistan soon? Just saw a verfied Page of SpotifyBD in Instagram.

NirZak

May be not. There's no official statements from spotify yet.

outerspacebeatz

Yes PLEASE! This is high time for Spotify to come to Bangladesh! The music industry is already growing up here! People already using Spotify through some third-party help, I guess that's harmful to both Spotify and the people who are using it via VPN or some other way. 

NirZak

Not just that. Bangladesh still doesn't have a stable streaming platforms. But India has jiosaavn, gaana, hungama etc. If they can release it on Indian then why do they can't release it on Bangladesh where releasing it on Bangladesh is more profitable decision.

shahriar001

is Spotify Coming to Bangladesh ???

https://www.facebook.com/SpotifyBD

NirZak

@shahriar001 it looks like. They just created country specific pages for Bangladesh like they did for India.

MattSuda

Good news!

Spotify is now available in Bangladesh

You can read more information about Spotify's launch in new markets in this news article:

Spotify Expands International Footprint, Bringing Audio to 80+ New Markets

Xenia
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2021-02-25

Hey all,

Thanks for bearing with us! 

We're excited to share with you that Spotify is now available in Bangladesh!

There's some more information on this here.

Happy listening 🙂

Himel

I am very excited.

Love to see this news Spotify available in Bangladesh.

I was waiting for this. Thank you Spotify.

Tusher3584

Why podcast is not available in Bangladesh?