Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Country] Spotify in Russia

Dear Spotify team,

I would like to ask about launching your service in Russia. Many Russian users will be exited about this news and looking forward to it. If you need any help or support in this area, I would be more than happy to volunteer. 

Updated on 2020-07-15

Hey,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.

We're very happy to announce that Spotify is now available in Russia!

There's some more information on this here.

Happy listening!

Comments
andreii346

Please, start the service in Russia.

Luuuu

They clearly won’t do it this year. In november they are gonna launch in Middle East and North Africa and I think they don’t give a f..k about us. I actually stopped using spotify cuz it’s too hard from here

kikosgreat

stop bubbling and cry, look for other options.

c20h28o2

In some cases other services can't be so good as Spotify. I'm also from Russia and waiting for Spotify. I'm a fan of some styles of electronic music. And I already know from my own experience that, for example, "AM" is not good for me. There is also another one national music service in our country. It is not bad, but the problem is that music database is small.

ParentalControl

Spotify won't implement this because Russia has too many laws about content filtering. And Spotify has yet to add any parental controls or filtering to spotify, so I don't ever see this happening.

Luuuu

I think you should change status from “Not right now” to “Never” after you launched in Palestine, where economical and political situations are way worse and didn’t launch in Russia.

sava1075

Please, start the service in Russia.

serge_crimson

Hey, do it just for fun. 90% Philippines subscribers will suddenly move to Russia. Surprise.

serge_crimson

@Luuuu wrote:

I think you should change status from “Not right now” to “Never” after you launched in Palestine, where economical and political situations are way worse and didn’t launch in Russia.

Maybe should launch in Zimbabwe or Somalia first, then we can pay for premium even cheaper.

ps. some places in Russia are worse than Palestine anyway

Lbalcewich

Russia deserves it