Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Country] Spotify in Russia

Dear Spotify team,

I would like to ask about launching your service in Russia. Many Russian users will be exited about this news and looking forward to it. If you need any help or support in this area, I would be more than happy to volunteer. 

Updated on 2020-07-15

Hey,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.

We're very happy to announce that Spotify is now available in Russia!

There's some more information on this here.

Happy listening!

Comments
kikosgreat

I still have doubts that this will happen this summer

Jᴀᴄᴋ
I think the mods should push to get spotify around the world for everyone. 😉
Jᴀᴄᴋ
I think the mods should push to get spotify around the world for everyone. 😉
vz77777

With all due respect. WHERE LAUNCH IN RUSSIA ?!?!?! 25 Dec 11:59. France-done, Japan-done, Brasil-done, Russia-?!

kikosgreat

In the near future!!!)))

Hey, Spotify Team, Russia is waiting. This russian fan community on VK in which 26K followers. Will launch in Russia faster, please.♥ https://vk.com/playspotify

Прошу оставить свой голос и поделиться петицией https://www.change.org/p/spotify-bring-spotify-in-russia. Конечно же, она ни на что не влияет, но сделать подсчет людей, которые ждут или уже используют Спотифай не помешает.

kikosgreat

Вроде как уже сказали, что коронавирус помешал срокам по  запуску в России, так как нужны личные встречи, которые не возможно провести в данный момент, после нас Корея...

HedgehogInCPP

Now I use Yandex subscription on music, kinopoisk etc for 900 per year. Good Spotify, do not want as you want. I have been waiting for many years and continue to wait, but now you have to compete with Yandex and I will definitely not pay more than 50-100 ₽ per month 🙂

kikosgreat
Yes

I want to thank you for your existence, and I don’t care whether you come to Russia or not ... I will always find an option how to listen to music in your application.