Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Country] Spotify in Russia

Dear Spotify team,

I would like to ask about launching your service in Russia. Many Russian users will be exited about this news and looking forward to it. If you need any help or support in this area, I would be more than happy to volunteer. 

Updated on 2020-07-15

Hey,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.

We're very happy to announce that Spotify is now available in Russia!

There's some more information on this here.

Happy listening!

Comments
Andycar-1973

I logged here just to say that it would be great if you support this idea. I'm hoping that my whole family could legally enjoy the best music streaming service in my home country! Please consider Russia as the serious market, many people I know would be happy to become loyal Spotify users!

Theeiwkol

It's so annoying! i love the service and i don't mind the ads, but you just don't release spotify in Russia. Not in the appstore, not an option of a country you are in, can't vote for an idea for some reason YET YOU HAVE RUSSIAN ARTISTS LISTED. Now i am back from europe and can't change my location because of the way spotify works. and without premium i can't contact your team directly in any way but this comment. please at least allow to set Russian Federation as a valid country of living. there are many voices telling you the same exact thing, you might as well try. 

Redd1ska

That will be great!

vlazhno

Please...

crcifRU

First of all, THANK YOU for making the life of mine as a big music lover better

And secondly, **bleep** yes!

I'm begging you, don't make us suffer from trying to pay for premium and please launch your service in Russia. A lot of my friends and I just couldn't use anything else after trying Spotify but it's so **bleep** hard only to pay for it cause it's not accepting payment neither from Russian cards or PayPal

And hey, you should check out this link to petition which was already signed by more than 22k people including myself

Nekompot

We just want to pay you money official

Apple Music Sucks.

SkoRussia

Please, we are waiting Spotify in Russia!

AndreyKazakhsta

I'm from Kazakhstan. I hate that I have to use VPN and different tricks to use Spotify. I want to pay for premium and I have money for it, but I can't, because my country blocked in your service. GO IN RUSSIA and Kazakhstan, please