Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Country] Spotify in Russia

Dear Spotify team,

I would like to ask about launching your service in Russia. Many Russian users will be exited about this news and looking forward to it. If you need any help or support in this area, I would be more than happy to volunteer. 

Updated on 2020-07-15

Hey,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your votes and comments to this idea.

We're very happy to announce that Spotify is now available in Russia!

There's some more information on this here.

Happy listening!

Comments
Melody
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Updated on 2018-06-27

Hey,

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Ideas Exchange.

Spotify is launching regularly in countries around the world. Please keep an eye on the Spotify blog or signup here to be first to hear if we reach Russia.

We hope to see you soon!
/M

kikosgreat

feels my heart that this will never happen.... YouTube music has recently done things you never dreamed of. But I'm sorry to leave you. in my memory you will remain forever

Zil228

I'm really looking forward to when you start spotify in Russia

pashnyov

+ Ukraine. 
What is problem to launch spotify for our counties?

Luuuu

Ok guys it’s already clear that Spotify won’t launch in Russia in the nearest two/three years but why then did CEO say that you were working on a launch this year? Why did you give us hope that we will finally have one of the best music services?

kikosgreat

Do not litter your brain with any garbage, it is better to continue using VPN, because without it there are enough different music, including Russian, Belarusian, Ukrainian .... Politicians over them, they can not do anything.

Luuuu

No it’s not. I’m sick of all that sh*t with transfering money from one PayPal acc to american one for just buy Premium. Maybe if you prefer free listening — it’s ok though. 

kikosgreat

no, I have a premium family, only pay 180 rubles a month, and legally use payment through Raiffeisenbank ... his card is accepted for payment !!!

it is necessary that spotifaya supported the Russian maps and the domain from the Russian services and then I will love more spotifaya and for the time being I do not want to pay later It is difficult to pay through other services and it is not comfortable

gljpg_2c-u4j9

i wouldn't mind if there were no problems with everything(vpn and so on). but lately the Windows client is being weird.