Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Country] Spotify in Serbia

Please consider allowing Spotify in Serbia.

There are a lot of people doing various hacks in order to get the premium account, it's so frustrating that we can't use it like the rest of the world.

🙏🏻

Updated on 2020-07-15

Hey all,

Thanks for bearing with us! 

We're excited to share with you that this idea has now been implemented! Your votes matter and we thank you all for contributing to its implementation 🙂 

Comments
Marco
Status changed to: Up for Votes

Updated on 2017-09-10

Marked as new idea.

spopic

I'm sick of using VPN, I use Spotify for more than 3years, and never could buy premium because my Paypal and Visa are from Serbia... It's 2017, I think we have waited enough... 

xlstefan

It's funny, you forbid Serbia to use Spotify, but you offer Serbian Artists in your playlists?!

Explain that Spotify 🙂

gornot

As someone who used to be a part of premium by paying a friend in the UK to have me on his family account, I can say that Spotify is the absolute greatest streaming service for the music I'm looking for. Playlists and discovery are much better than, say, Deezer (where I'm stuck now for the time being) and I've learned about A LOT of great new artists while using the service.

I know ideas like this one has been made before, but I really strongly believe that Spotify would benefit from opening up to a few more countries, especially Serbia. I would immediately buy premium without a second thought and not have to use VPNs to connect to the web player (as desktop/android app no longer work through VPN on the same Ethernet connection) and only use it at home.

I realize that localizing a service might not be easy, but I believe that at first, the company wouldn't have to. Though a big part of the population listens only to local music (and some of the artists are on Spotify already!), there is still a lot of people willing to listen to something new and fresh from across the world, and I am absolutely sure they would be easily swayed by features that Spotify offers. Deezer has had a lot of success but their service is subpar, their desktop app (which has been in beta forever) is atrocious, their mobile applications are clunky and difficult to navigate, not to mention their UI designs are ugly beyond reason.

PLEASE TAKE MY MONEY AND GIVE ME PREMIUM ❤️

nebra010

Give us the ability to use your incredible service, please.

xxboojanaa

this please !!!

vloncar

Please Spotify, come to Serbia.. Deezer, our only alternative in Serbia, is beyond terrible.

Debora_Santo

I second this. I'd love to be able to use Spotify through the free account in Serbia legally.

BorisM

I'm sick of using vpn apps. If Spotify came to Serbia more than 75% of population would use it. Even providers would probably make Premium/mobile data packages for the app. Please make this happen. It would help both the Spotify team and Serbia. Please

fenomcrafter

When is this happening?? 
Why I cant vote