Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Country] Spotify in Slovenia

As the title suggests we would like to have Spotify in Slovenia.

I just recently moved back from the UK and I had Spotify there and all my favorite songs in library and now I can't log back in because there is no Spotify in Slovenia.

Updated on 2020-07-15

Hey all,

Thanks for bearing with us! 

We're excited to share with you that this idea has now been implemented! Your votes matter and we thank you all for contributing to its implementation 🙂 

Comments
oopsika

We'd really appreciate to hear from you, Spotify, whether you have actual plans  to introduce your great service here in Slovenia. We've been waiting for quite a while and it would be nice to let us know how things are developing. 

lungacunga

Welp, I guess I have to resort to threats at this point. I will kill myself if you don't bring Spotify here till the end of the year.

timplaysyoutube

Can you make it available in Slovenia please? Thanks so SO much

timplaysyoutube

Make Spotify available in Slovenia. Please!!! We need this

Beyond2g

I think over 4 years of begging you could you atleast give us a solid update if Slovenia will be getting Spotify or not? Kind off silly of reading ''we're expanding'' generic answer for the past 4 years. Big +1 for Slovenia getting spotify.

AffixProd

Please Spotify inform us what is current status... give us some light, how long we have to wait?

AffixProd

I will keep posting to update date and hopefully someone from staff take a minute time to respond on this long waiting  to happen.

Peace

deyasin

Please do! I am a dj moving to slovenia soon and i absolutely need spotify, as i also use Djay Pro for my bookings 😞

tanjas

I signed up for Spotify premium while living in the UK and have found that upon my return to Slovenia, as long as I physically go to a country where Spotify is available (Austria in my case), every 2 months, I can keep using my account without issues. I think one may even need to do it every 3 months, not 2. Hope this helps while waiting, I've been successfully using this strategy on and off for the past 6 years 🙂

I'm from Slovenia. Around 2 months ago, I bought Spotify Family Premium plan, and I don't have any problems with location anymore. Looks like Spotify Premium works everywhere without problems, which is kinda sad because we literally have to pay for premium plan if we want to constantly listen to spotify music (otherwise we are locked out after 14days).