Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Country] Spotify in Slovenia

As the title suggests we would like to have Spotify in Slovenia.

I just recently moved back from the UK and I had Spotify there and all my favorite songs in library and now I can't log back in because there is no Spotify in Slovenia.

Updated on 2020-07-15

Hey all,

Thanks for bearing with us! 

We're excited to share with you that this idea has now been implemented! Your votes matter and we thank you all for contributing to its implementation 🙂 

Comments
vsalmic

Only Spotify Premium in Slovenia. Why?

kiki221

Ah, forget it, we will stay the only Schengen area country without access to Spotify, especially on mobile devices. We can beg them for another three years and it won't happen. We are just too small and not interesting, too many obstacles obviously, whatever they are, and we are not Luxembourg. Next: India. C'est la vie.

MysteriousWolf

Any news on this topic?

Would be nice to be able to listen to any music, but I can't since it's impossible to buy an account.

lukahrovat

I'm from Slovenia too, and we would like to have acces to spotify in Slovenia.

Soyuz

Umm okay that was in 2016 now its 2019,i bet its not that hard to give us spotify ,even india got it beforen us,a thirdworld asian country ,this is just disapoiniting im losing hope that spotify is ever gonna be thing is slovenia

d4w-tnoh_lzg

!!!

Melody
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Updated on 2019-09-04

Hey,

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Ideas Exchange. 

Spotify is launching regularly in countries around the world. Please keep an eye on the Spotify blog or signup here to be first to hear if we reach Slovenia. 

We hope to see you soon!

MysteriousWolf

Same response as 2 years ago.

Pretty sure that means never.

Sikamož

So it's 2020 already. We're a part of the European Union in which almost all countries have Spotify. Why in the name of everything good and pure can you not bring the service in our country. What are the hurdles? Can your potential consumers somehow help from our side of the fence. We are prepeared to use your service but as long as you are quiet and do nothing we can't give you money. Help us help you.

timexpro

Spotify is dead for us, now we have different option which is also good and working here.

So FY Spotify, you,re not wellcome Slovenia👎