Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Country][Subscription] Add Premium Family for South Africa

Welcome to South Africa, Spotify 🙂 

Your amazing family plan, would be a great + welcome addition here. Being able to easily, and cheaply, sign up my family under 1 account would make billing a breeze.

And shame, my technologically challenged mom and dad (who type in 'google', into their Chrome URL bar so they can search for google, and then google something) wouldn't know where to start in setting up billing and all that... Being able to manage this for them via my account, would be amazing.

Thanks kindly - for your attention to the above, and for coming to SA.

Updated on 2020-05-12

Hey,

Thanks for coming to the Idea Exchange!
Listening together as a family is about to get even better - Spotify Premium Family is now available in South Africa.

Getting started is easy - just visit spotify.com/family, follow the steps to create your Premium Family account, and invite family members you live with.

Comments
xgvr8ha5yp463k2

Only reason i'm here, to get this for my kids! Please make this happen.

Gaz13

The likelihood of me paying R60 x 4 (We use 4 separate accounts soon to be 5) vs R90 (Google Music family plan) is unjustifiable no matter how much better the service can be, it cannot cost that much more. Please review and bring in the family plan asap. 

mystic1

Agreed. Would switch over from Apple Music Family plan to Spotify family plan if it were available.

Wickeddog

Spotify please advise if Family plan will be available in South Africa and at what cost. My family currently use Google Play with family plan and only worth changing to SPotify if its available.

ZAMKH

Need to switch over from Deezer Family. Please enable this option FOR South africa 

Sharkhee

I agree, we would love to use the family plan!!!!

LeoRager
Status changed to: Up for Votes

Updated on 2018-03-16

Hi! Thanks for the feedback!

Marked as new idea 🙂
/L

zoltang_123

Hi there,

Great to have spotify here in South-Afica. Would love to have the family plan!

Y0uraunty

This.

brainb

I second this idea, I know you have a family plan in other countries, please offer it here in South Africa too.