Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms] Customizing Spotify (Skins & Layout)

In such a highly customizeable world, where are the themes for spotify? My google chrome is wood theme and my text messaging app is an 19th century journal. Could spotify match? I think so. 

Thanks, 

Life-long user. 

Updated on 2023-03-21

Hey folks,

We appreciate you sharing your feedback on the Community and showing your support to this idea.

We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Take care.
Comments
pennyminstrl

I find it hard to believe that there there is not a choice of colour schemes for Spotify, especially as the standard one is so hard to read. I had just decided to give spotify another go having given up on it a while ago, but I've got a list of results up from a search and I can't even see the scroll bar to go down the list. Think I may be giving up again....

nctiger

Hey @spotify this thread is 4 years old. Have you let the designers know yet? This is rediculous

kevpgrant

A dark themed skin and good sunlight is a bad combination. I often hae to pause my run to change setting etc. When will Spotifying be bringing this up as part of thier agenda?

Mariale67

PLEASE! Make the scrollbar green so we can find it easily. Or maybe the possibility of choosing a daylight or dark theme

randolrf

I wish the interface had simple, clear, legible scrollbars with good contrast. I wish there was readily visible contrast when selecting items. As a software project manager, I'm really curious why the Spotify interface was intentionally designed so badly. The principles of a clear graphical user interface have been known since the 70s, after all

Please at least clean up the default user interface, which should be much simpler than providing user-selectable skins and interface variations.

RaoulMX

It's about time they change something

zekesmom

I agree to at least have a couple different options for skin design.  It is very difficult to use with all black on the screen and the writing in white.  Everything all seems to blend together.  

SlimJesus

It would be awesome to get a simple equalizer like the one on mobile devices.

realityfantasy

Actually, I wanted to suggest this, but I saw this post. Agreed.

earphones07
Up to this!