Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms] Customizing Spotify (Skins & Layout)

In such a highly customizeable world, where are the themes for spotify? My google chrome is wood theme and my text messaging app is an 19th century journal. Could spotify match? I think so. 

Thanks, 

Life-long user. 

Updated on 2023-03-21

Hey folks,

We appreciate you sharing your feedback on the Community and showing your support to this idea.

We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Take care.
Comments
andrewtodd85

Yes please.. Gray and green is boring. Would really appreciate a white theme that's easier on the eyes.

alvinchafe

We need to be able to swich skins in spotify I think I am going to check out other places to stream music untill spotify comes up with a new player with more options. This is what people need to do to get action from spotify.

Marymajo1

Buenas tardes, yo adquirí el plan familiar premium, me llego un correo donde tenían que verificar la dirección-cuenta. Al no haber contestado el correo mi plan familiar lo pasaron a plan gratis. Sin embargo trate de hacer la verificación y ya no podía,  intente hacer nuevamente la invitación y dice que no me deja suscribirme porque no se ha hecho la verificación, pero si me están descontando los 22.900 del plan familiar.  No existe numero telefónico donde yo me pueda comunicar??? 

Agradezco contestar a mi correo: claudiaximenaescobar@hotmail.com

Marymajo1

image.jpg

image.jpg

andrewtodd85

2017 and we still cant choose a different color scheme.
Absolutely ridiculous.

Stocknexchange

Hi, i just have the same question. The thing is that my eyes arn't what they used to be. So its difficult for me to use spotify, unless im standing right under a lamp. I just cant see the buttons on the black background. For me, it would be enough to be able to change colour on the background to something brighter. Perhaps a skin, perhaps only customized colour on the ordinary skin. I think this should be possible. I need it, otherwise i can only stay as a part time user...

alvinchafe
Google Play has a brighter background and it is just as good or better then spotify for the same cost I am thinking of switching to Google Play.
Tordenfod

At least a skin for car use... BOOM  ! 

BeaconSlash

I'd like to make the notification bar a dark color, so theme/color settings would be great.

Garman2203

Just checkin in on this. No news yet huh lol no plans for this. Seems silly. Also if in 10 years this has 907329 likes and we end up getting some customization. I'd like .01 for every skin changed lol thanks