Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Desktop] Airplay for the Desktop Version

I would love to have Airplay built in the app itself, so I don't need another program such as Airfoil.

Updated on 2019-09-18

Hey folks,

We’re always working on improving the Spotify experience across platforms, but we’re afraid we don’t have any further information to share at the moment.

We typically don't announce integrations with third parties in advance. The best place to keep an eye on is on the Newsroom blog for updates about any such partnerships.

Thanks for continuing to share your ideas!

Comments
misterdubois

me tooooooo!

charles1402

When is there going to be an airplay function in spotify for Apple TV?

Maj-

I agree. I can use Airplay from the iPhone / iPad app, but cannot use it from the laptop client.  What gives?

Andrews

Airplay should have been implemented in Spotify by now....

scavall

Implement It !

Please....

torbenberner

when are spotify picking up on the airplay feature, like itunes, and radio stations are able to. would be nice to be able to stream music to divice/speakers using airplay, hope it will happen soon.................

and it would be nice to be able to move ones playlist around or put them in alfabetic orders,

T

dsoren1

Use Airfoll... that will let you stream wirelessly to your airport express... works great... 

sbobb

This would be great. Windows 7 support please!

mstegink

Yes please. Spotify on iPad is awesome (except the fact that airplay is so hidden), but when I work with my computer I do not just want to get my iPad out to play music. It's clear you guys know how to do it, so please! 🙂

Yes, Where is the airply is the windows desktop version???