Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Desktop] Airplay for the Desktop Version

I would love to have Airplay built in the app itself, so I don't need another program such as Airfoil.

Updated on 2019-09-18

Hey folks,

We’re always working on improving the Spotify experience across platforms, but we’re afraid we don’t have any further information to share at the moment.

We typically don't announce integrations with third parties in advance. The best place to keep an eye on is on the Newsroom blog for updates about any such partnerships.

Thanks for continuing to share your ideas!

Comments
Songthrush

Frustrating to say the least, why is it a problem when it works perfectly with iOS (with my system at least).  I've spent the last four hours try to get macOS to work with Spotify/Airplay then to discover I'm not alone.

I use Bose sound link speakers which are easy to drive using the AUX input and Airplay but getting Bluetooth working in stereo on them is a nightmare hence the need for Airplay.

giulianobr

It's a shame that Spotify's Product Owners and Development team still have a feature that was requested by a lot of paying and not paying users and was opened in 2012.

martzy13

Really wish Spotify would implement this already. Especially after they made a whole to-do about Apple not letting them.