[Desktop][Friend Feed] Receive notification when a friend plays the same song

I'd like the ability to receive a notification when a friend is playing the same song/track as me. 

It would be fun to track how often I'm on the same page as my friends or especially when they change what they're listening to based on seeing what I'm listening to.

Hopefully I'm not belaboring the point, but if my friend Gargamel sees I'm playing Opus by Eric Prydz and then they play Opus by Eric Prydz, I would get a little Ding and pop up notifying me that Gargamel and I are on the same page. Or same frequency if you want to tie it to something sound-related. 

Updated on 2019-07-23

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

0 Likes

Related Ideas

Comments
Jemi
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-07-23

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here