[Desktop][Mobile] Idea Exchange in the app

NEED TO IMPROVE THE FEEDBACK METHOD

I think it's insane that there is no efficient way to submit feedback on the fly - it's 2019. there should be a feedback button in the menu on the mobile app and desktop apps. period. If you controlled which ones went out to people for vote, you can control the user experience. An effective experience would encourage more participation and accurate results in your votes. Give users a set number of Spotify coins to spend on feature enhancements per day/week. they can spend them all on one or split them up. This encourages users to spend them wisely and provides you with very effective feedback. But the feedback submission process is HORRIBLE!!

Reason - There are a lot of Spotify fans - but there is increasing competition. I've been with Spotify since the begining but am an avid apple fan. I recently tried apple music recently and while they are getting better, I feel Spotify is moving backwards trying to 'simplify.' But I haven't been telling spotify this until I got extreamly frustrated and actually took the time to go through the muck to figure out how to submit these. Now I'm going to submit like 5... and becuase it's a horible system, will probably never check in on them. and browsing through others is terrible so I'm not going to bother voting on any either. if things don't change, you'll probably just loose me is all. 

Updated on 2019-08-16

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea--we've also updated the title to clarify what you're requesting for other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

0 Likes
Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-08-16

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea--we've also updated the title to clarify what you're requesting for other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here