[Desktop][Other] Ability to add private notes to individual songs

Yeah it's just a small basic idea. But any chance we could put our own notes on songs. I would definitely pay fo premium if you had this. Your content has become large enough now for me to use this as a development aiding platform. I would even pay extra for this function. 

I'm sorry for making a new post about this but as you've answered previously - something about 100 kudos per year (which I don't know what that is), I figured this might bring more attention to the idea

Just a quick 100 character note so it can aid in content development, rather than keeping a seperate text file (I know, poor me right ;P).

You could make the notes client-sided to save on your server space, durely that's just a few lines of code and no $£ on your part.

Anyways, thanks. Keep it up.

Updated on 2019-09-06

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea--we've also updated the title to clarify what you're requesting for other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

Comments
Status changed to: Need more information

Updated on 2019-09-06

Hey @Dannyjj2,

Thanks for your idea!

The idea you'd like to see implemented. Should this be 'private'? Or more like a public comments section?

Looking forward to your reply.

Dannyjj2
Casual Listener

The actual notes that I mentioned in the idea? Then private.  If you mean this idea on your public forum here, then public. It would be good to get others to respond to this if they care for the idea at all.

But again, the notes I mentioned.. private unless you also implement a choice between public or private.

But my preference would be private of course.

Basically I'm going to make content and I want to add notes to tracks like "Hook at 1 minute in" etc, and messages which indicate what instance a scene in the film starts.

Thank you.

Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-09-06

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea--we've also updated the title to clarify what you're requesting for other users.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

Dannyjj2
Casual Listener

Thank you.

Also may I propose that the notes could be stored client-sided. To save on your server space. Costing you nothing perhaps but a few more lines of code - I say with naivety, as I'm only an intermediate.

This is probably quite important to mention actually. As I said it would all be private for me anyway.