[Desktop][Other] Being Able to Adjust the Amount of Time for Going Forwards and Backwards in a Song

Right now, I am very glad to have the ability to go forwards and backwards in a song on desktop using shift+arrow key. Though with the new change from having the set time be 5 seconds to a whole 15 seconds is just jarring for me, and I'm sure it is for others.

Adding a toggle that could adjust the set amount of time for skipping ahead and rewinding would make everyone happy. 15 seconds too much? Easy. Just adjust the toggle down. 15 seconds too little? Again, easy. Just adjust the toggle up.

Maybe there could even be an option to have different set times based off of whether or not you're rewinding or skipping ahead, but that's just getting ahead of myself. I would be elated to just have the basic toggle option be a reality.

Updated on 2019-09-02

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here.

0 Likes

Related Ideas

Comments
Daisy
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-09-02

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here.