[Desktop][Other] Liked Songs listed in Overview section

List liked songs under the OVERVIEW section of an Artist page (see in the attachment).

• At the top Latest Release which is important to show to your fans.
  • Below that all the tracks that your fan likes and loves to play (instead of having them root around your page, or the task of maintaining a separate play list)
  • And below that the list of popular tracks.

200602 Liked songs list.png

Updated on 2020-06-05

Hey @user,

Thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new idea. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

Bear in mind that it is possible to see all the tracks you've liked by an artist by following the artist and then going to Your Library > Artists - all the tracks you've liked by the artist will appear there.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

0 Likes
Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-06-05

Hey @user,

Thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new idea. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

Bear in mind that it is possible to see all the tracks you've liked by an artist by following the artist and then going to Your Library > Artists - all the tracks you've liked by the artist will appear there.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Music Fan

Hey @Peter thanks for marking this as a new idea.  I'm sure it'll never get looked into considering that all my other submissions have failed to reach any where near the amount of votes.  Just because people don't complain or vote for something doesn't mean it's not something they'd find practical and useful.

And thank you so much posting instructions which I've followed to the letter, see the screenshots below for the results.

Kind regards

200605-110504 where exactly.png200605-111016 Nothing listed here.png

Music Fan

Oh and why when you post @user it gets linked but when I post @Peter it doesn't

Music Fan

How do I delete this?

I made a post and need to correct the information before posting again.

So I want to delete this and then repost again.