[Desktop][Other] Pin Playlists and Albums to Start

I've been using Spotify for Windows 10 for a while and I like it, but there's one thing I see in third-party apps for Spotify that would be cool. The ability to pin playlists and albums to the Start Menu.

The most recent example of this that I have come across is the Xpo Music app for Win 10. It was nice being able to hit the Start button and load up a playlist right away and carry on with what I was working on with out having to open the app. The only downside to the third-party apps is they can't access m local files so several my playlists couldn't be played.

I hope this is a feature in the works. It would improve the desktop app experience.

:):thumbs_up:

Updated on 2019-08-13

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

0 Likes

Related Ideas

Comments
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-08-13

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here